BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake Corona Virus (COVID-19) Declaration
In the interest of protecting the health and well-being of our guests and staff, prior to you entering BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake we are required to ask you questions related to your travel and health activities.
We ask that you are honest and take your share of responsibility when responding to the following questions, so that we can all do our best to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the park and our community.
Due to state and federal restrictions associated with the coronavirus COVID-19;
please read and complete the following acknowledgements
If you are having trouble accessing the form please download the link below and email to email@example.com
- Please do not visit BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake if you or any other member of your family is unwell.
- If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake immediately by calling 02 4455 1621.
- We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including name and contact phone number.
- A mandatory declaration form must be signed prior to checking in.
- Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception area
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people aren’t permitted
- Groups of no more that 10 people allowed on the Mini Golf course
- Camp Kitchen, please bring all your own utensils
- For the time being, we are ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card prior to your stay.
- Minimal visitors – All visitors must sign in via the COVID Visitor Declaration Form.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after entering communal facilities and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- The Games Room and the Water Craft are open. Guests are asked to abide by COVID-19 safety regulations when using the facilities.
- Please abide by all signage in the park.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask you to please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by existing State and Federal COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.
If you have any concerns or enquires, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 02 4455 1621.